Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Experience with Medplusbeauty & A Haul !

I have been venturing towards online sopping  a lot nowadays- blame it on the hot weather or my laziness!
Nothing beats the joy of shopping in your AC room AND getting  good discounts on your favourite brands!

This haul was done a while back and I have shopped 2 times more with this site.... every time the shopping experience was breezy and prompt.

Kudos to Medplusbeauty for keeping such a good variety of brands and products - All are cheaper than almost all other online stores.






The Haul included

  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation ( For my sis!)(This stuff is Good!)
  • Chambor Duoh lipstick + lipgloss- Pink truffle (Super tiny!)
  • Chambor poder matte lipsticks in Rose Frsque and Brique Rose
  • Deborah 24 ore Extreme long lasting lipstick - 09 (Review Here)(For my sis again! My all time FAV!))
MY Experience

Their website is easy to navigate and you can refine your search according to brand, type of product or category etc. easily. Website is crisp and well maintained.
After placing my order and paying online, I received the package in good condition - everything was individually bubble wrapped and taped securely (I had to use scissors to get them out!) and packed with thermocol pieces in a cardboard box. It all arrived safe and sound within 4 days of placing the order.

I also got an order confirmation e-mail and a call on the day package was supposed to arrive- will be a boon for people who are not always home to receive their packages.

They have HUGE variety and good discounts( I have compared it to many other online-shopping sites and found their prices to be among the lowest!)

The goods received were all well within their expiry dates(I hate it when some sites offload almost-expired goods on unsuspecting customers) and in impeccable condition.

All in all - this has become my go-to site for my online makeup needs!


Totally worth checking out!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Viva
    Very nice post!!May i know do you write blog for others. If u, can you write blog For Viviana (Cosmetic Brand). we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if you are interested please contact me at this email id feelnshare@vivianaindia.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...