Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lip Loves: Two Must-Have Colours this Summer from Maybelline!

Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick - Coral Pink & Bronze Orange

Price- Rs. 220/-

Quantity- 4g

 What does the company Say: 


  • Fall in love with color, all over again: Crisp Color from pure color pigments
  • Creamy Feel, with a built in lip balm
  • SPF 15 for sun protection
  • 16 Captivating Shades


 Swatches:


Coral Pink

Bronze Orange

Left- Coral Pink, Right - Bronze Orange


Left- Coral Pink, Right - Bronze Orange

 Yay's 

  • No other lipstick (in this price range) feel this good on my lips - super soft and creamy to apply
  • Rich pigmentation - 1 swipe is enough!! Sometimes I need to sheer it out with a lip balm underneath - its That pigmented!
  • Great Price!
  • These two are Amazing, super pretty shades- especially if you are in the crazy-for-coral zone right now(I am!)
  • Perfect for summer- spring ! Heck I even wear them in winters!
  • I have read in some blogs about some strange fungal-growth happening on these- NEVER happened with me in all the years I have used them - carelessly - I must add (even before I was a beauty Addict!) - even when stored outside the fridge!!! 


 Nay's 

  • The very average packaging does nothing for the product- I wish it came in a colorsensational tube!
  • Limited shades available in this range
  • When stored without a fully covered container in the fridge- the lovely vanilla-cramel scent vanished and left behind the fridg-ey smell ! Yikes! (Keep them in a covered Box)



 The Last Word:
Looking for the perfect On-trend coral lip colour.... Look no further.... One of these shades will be what you were looking for! I am loving coral pink a lil more- A MUST-HAVE from Maybelline especially if you like moisture extreme range (I like it a LOT!) - Its a steal at Rs. 220/- Go get them girls!
I am sure many of you have them already! Maybelline... Don't discontinue these... pretty Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...