Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Experience with Stylecraze.com & A Haul

Stylecraze Haul !!!
 I  had hauled form stylecraze.com some time back but was unable to post this due to one thing or the other.
Besides the lakme lipstick came damaged in this- which I was waiting to get replaced..... so that i can do a proper review!

Pics:


 All Items were  wrapped in bubble-wrap

Box was stuffed with some thermocol blocks+ loose  thermocol balls


My Haul!



Borjouis intense eyeshadow no.-3  Its GORGEOUS!
I ordered the following


  • Bourjois Intense Etrait Eyeshadow - 03
  • Lakme Lip Love lipstick- Rose kissed
  • Faces Moisture Rich lipstick - Pink Wine
  • Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick - Rose sensuel
  • Got a free pair of konad eyelashes (sorry forgot to click a pic)

I received the package in about 3 days(barring sunday). I had placed this via cash on delivery and it was a smooth transaction. I even got a call almost immediately to confirm my order. I liked their website in terms of variety, effective navigation, brands available + varied discounts!!

I also got to test their customer service - as I recieved the lakme lip love lipstick in damaged form( the damn thing was stuck to the cap - squished et al!)... when I emailed them about it with pics.... they promptly replied and offered to replace it. They also told me that they have a 7 day no questions asked exchange policy.
So they sent me a replacement FIRST and then collected the damaged item form me.
Overall I was very staisfied with their customer service & shopping experience.

I love all the stuff I ordered... (I had already tested these shades at stores and was eyeing them for a while)
I also ordered from their big-bang sale  - where I mainly tried Nyx... although the nailpolish I really wanted ran out!! :(


Yay's

  • Varying discounts on different brands- with new items/stock added frequently
  • Brands like Bourjois and max  factor available at discount - now nyx too!
  • 7 day no questions asked exchange policy
  • Excellent customer service


Nay's 

  • Online shade selection is tricky- like with any other online shopping website
  • This generally applies to all online shopping portals-One does not know what expiry date the ordered product will have - I received the Faces lipstick due to expire  on 9/2012 - by which time I will surely never finish it! I wish there was some feature mentioning the expiry date range of their stock.
  • The packing can be less tacky - I found a thermocol ball inside my bourjois lipstick... yikes!


The Last Word:
I am happy with my overall shopping experience. I hope to order from them again..... maybe their next sale.... I am also quite pleased to see so many online makeup stores nowadays - as compared to a few months back.... May our choices keep growing and the discounts keep pouring!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous haul! I swatched the Faces Pink wine lippie y'day its a gorgeous shade. How's the pigmentation of the Bourjois intense shadow compared to Inglot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The bourjois shadow is good- but some fallout is there coz of the sparkle!
      :)

      Delete
  2. nice http://weddingmakeupdelhi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...