Monday, November 21, 2011

Black or White?! Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam

Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam


Price-Rs.75/-

Quantity- 50g

What does the company Say:
Ponds reveals its little black beauty secret with its new Pure White facial foam! It has the technology of activated carbon which attracts the deep seated 'black' dirt caused by impurities, oil and makeup to reveal the pure white you!
It is the first of its kind to be formulated with activated carbon which works with "black attracts black" . Carbon , when heated or "activated" becomes 8x porous ; hence increasing its ability to detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moisture.


Pics:
Sleek black squeezy tube packaging



Flip-top cap is easy to use
Pearly grey in colour

Yay's 
  • Very little is required to lather up and cleanse your face.Will last long for its size.
  • It does the cleaning very well... very suitable for oily skinnies!
  • Reasonably Priced
  • 'Different'  black packaging with flip cap which is easy to use.
Nay's 
  • I don't know about the 'pure white' part.... I did not notice anything special...except what good cleansing wud do for ur face!
  • I don't know if the activated carbon in it is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)- nothing mentioned anywhere! I know its a low chance coz its a cleanser but still... I had my doubts!

The Last Word:
A very good cleanser for oily skinnies... with a decent price tag!Activated carbon seems like a pretty convincing arguement! About the whitening part- I think it should be common sense- 'nothing' would change your natural skin-tone more than a couple of shades!

2 comments:

  1. I was planning to post on this too, same pinch! Personally I didn't like this at all its way too drying for my combination skin.. guess oilier skinned gals might find this more useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too find it a tad drying in winters- my skin is also towards oily-combination! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...