Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lillies or Roses??? Yardley London Body Sprays

Yardley London Spray Tonique pour le corps - Lily of the Valley, English Rose


Price- Rs. 150/-

Quantity- 150ml

What does the company Say:
Yardley London body sprays contain the same fragrances as their Eau de Toilettes, providing a light, refreshing, long lasting, all over body fragrance and they come in a convenient size that can be slipped into your handbag to give your scent a lift during the day.

Pics:
I find this a bit powdery for my taste
True to its name- Very pleasant sweet, rosy-smelling spray

Yay's
  • They last a long time for a body spray - sometimes I can smell them even after 
    5-6 hours. I use it mostly for my quick trips to the market or just to freshen up!
  • Many variants available
  • Reasonable pricing
  • Sturdy packaging with a snug-fitting cap
Nay's
  • They don't replace my Edt's & perfumes as they do smell  like 'Deo/Body sprays'
  • English Rose is worth a try but I find the lily one too powdery...

The Last Word:

Good value for money product!They do last longer than most body sprays I have tried.
Try English rose if you are planning to buy one! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had never been fond of roses and rosey smells. but I loved the scent of this one

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...